Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you get to find out EXACTLY what I get up to, creatively that is! Find out what it is that inspires me and gets me up in the morning (other than a triple espresso) and see my latest creations here or on my (soon to be updated!) website www.cherithharrison.com



Enjoy!

Sunday 10 February 2013

Bag collaboration with Bag It Don't Bin It

Sheffield-based eco-bag manufacturer Bag It Don't Bin It were asked to make bags for the WWF (World Wildlife Fund), and so I was very pleased (and excited!) when they asked me to design a range featuring 4 of Britain's endangered species.

A royalty for each bag sold goes to WWF and helps to save endangered species.


I was also asked us to design a bird-themed collection for their sister company; Talented Totes. Both the WWF and Bird bags were a hit at 2013 International Spring Fair, where Talented Totes were exhibiting.

1 comment:

  1. This article is enlightening the informative facts in making us observe the reality. It is highly efficient with in-depth information benefits for all its audience.



    christmas bags

    ReplyDelete