Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you get to find out EXACTLY what I get up to, creatively that is! Find out what it is that inspires me and gets me up in the morning (other than a triple espresso) and see my latest creations here or on my (soon to be updated!) website www.cherithharrison.com



Enjoy!

Thursday 8 September 2011

Wedding Bells!

The past 2 years have been extremely busy - everyone I know seems to be getting married, I'm obviously reaching that age...

There are many things to consider when planning a wedding; picking the dress, choosing the venue, sampling the food (and wine!) and somewhere on that loooong list is the all important WEDDING INVITES!

Like I said, the last few years have been busy ones for me and I've had the chance to produce some marvellous wedding invites, if I may say so myself! Watch this space, more to come - including my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment