Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you get to find out EXACTLY what I get up to, creatively that is! Find out what it is that inspires me and gets me up in the morning (other than a triple espresso) and see my latest creations here or on my (soon to be updated!) website www.cherithharrison.com



Enjoy!

Sunday 10 February 2013

Wedding Invitations

STILL got loads more invitations to put up on here for you all to see, but here are a few more...including our own wedding invitations! I also did my best friend Jo's invitations too, who got married just 5 weeks after us, and in the same church as us! The JS emblem was a printed foil, which just looks....mmmmm...delicious! Our own stationery was printed using a matte silver ink.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, your designing skill is awesome! Your style is creative and downright classic and elegant. I’m in love with your print work! I specifically admire the graphics you chose for each invitation because I think they’re representation of the stories behind them. It’s swoon worthy. =)Ivette Haggerty

    ReplyDelete