Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you get to find out EXACTLY what I get up to, creatively that is! Find out what it is that inspires me and gets me up in the morning (other than a triple espresso) and see my latest creations here or on my (soon to be updated!) website www.cherithharrison.com



Enjoy!

Friday 26 November 2010

Pretty Festive Gift Tags

I have a confession to make...I actually made these 2 months ago...when it was only September. Technically, that's still summer. That's how much I LOVE Christmas! Now, before you berate me for getting the tinsel and baubles out in July, I took my summer holiday abroad in March and as most of you will know, summers in Edinburgh tend not to last that long so when I returned I knew I would need something to look forward to...

My Pretty Festive Gift Tags come in sets of 4, each stringed tag is hand-printed with a robin, stag, goose or squirrel and comes with a lovely hand-printed envelope. If you like them too much (as I do if I may say) to give away then you can always use them as tree decorations...

No comments:

Post a Comment