Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you get to find out EXACTLY what I get up to, creatively that is! Find out what it is that inspires me and gets me up in the morning (other than a triple espresso) and see my latest creations here or on my (soon to be updated!) website www.cherithharrison.com



Enjoy!

Sunday 28 November 2010

Ladies' Sporrans!



I am sooo excited about these sporran purses! I came up with the idea one evening as my fiance and I were discussing kilts for our upcoming nuptials next year. They come in a range of colours; pink, blue, white and yellow (with more colour options to come), each having different tartan interior.

Needless to say the lucky man and his ushers will NOT be sporting my clever creations, choosing to opt for a more 'traditional' sporran instead. Ah well.

1 comment:

  1. The writer has outdone himself this time. It is not at all enough; the website is also utmost perfect. I will never forget to visit your site again and again. buy leather kilts

    ReplyDelete