Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you get to find out EXACTLY what I get up to, creatively that is! Find out what it is that inspires me and gets me up in the morning (other than a triple espresso) and see my latest creations here or on my (soon to be updated!) website www.cherithharrison.com



Enjoy!

Wednesday 11 August 2010

3D/2D Craft and Design Fair




















So it's that crazy time of year again....no not Christmas or worse, the January sales, but rather The Edinburgh Fringe Festival! The Capital is well and truly buzzing, despite experiencing some rubbishy weather, us artists/crafts makers are having a gay old time selling our lovely and beautiful wares at the 3D/2D Fair at the West End of Princes Street. So, whether you are on your lunch break or looking for something to do - be sure to pop down and check out my stall, as well as the hundreds of other stalls that are currently set up on peoples' graves....yep...you heard it...did I mention this Fair is in a graveyard...?

No comments:

Post a Comment